- Deadline for Registration & Accommodations has been extended until June 20, 2022.
- Deadline for abstract submission has been extended until June 10, 2022.
This conference is planned to be held under thorough infection prevention measures at Kyoto Brighton Hotel onsite and online LIVE streaming (Hybrid system).
Online registration site will be updated for participants who will join the conference via online as well as no accommodations required.
On-demand streaming of the program and posters will be provided after the conference.
- Deadline for abstract submission has been extended until May 31, 2022.
- Registration/Accommodations and Abstract submission site are now opened. Latest program has updated.
- The 7th JCA-AACR Special Joint Conference will be held on July 8-10 2022 in Kyoto. Registration and Abstract submission site will be open shortly.
- The 7th JCA-AACR Special Joint Conference is postponed till 2022 in Kyoto.
- The 7th JCA-AACR Special Joint Conference is to terminate the original schedule for June 9-11 in Kyoto. Additional information regarding rescheduling will be announced on this page.
- Abstract Submission site has been opened.
- Travel Grant information has been released.
- Registration & Accommodations site has been opened.
- Program has been released.
- Website has been opened.
c/o JTB Corp. Western Japan MICE Branch
6F JTB Bldg. 2-1-25 Kyutaro-machi
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Osaka 541-0056 Japan
09:30-17:30 (GMT+9) weekdays only
Japanese Cancer Association
Shinanomachi Rengakan, 35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0016, Japan